1) All work must be original and by the artist
2) Artists cannot sublet their space or any part of it to another party without prior permission.
3) Artists cannot display the work or services of another party without prior permission.
4) We require a 25% deposit to hold your space. The remaining 75% is to be paid within 7-10 days thereafter. We do not make refunds.
5) If the event is cancelled we will return your payment in full but cannot be held liable for any additional expenses incurred.
6) You are responsible for your own insurance of your work (theft and damage) and public liability (third party).
7) All work does not need to be for sale.
PAF NY OPEN © 2015